Wednesday, April 13, 2011

ALEXANDER WANG: MAXI MADNESS!!!

For the past two days I've been talking to you about maxi dresses and why shouldn't I, it's maxi madness!!! On monday I posted some images of me hahaha of course wearing my favorite MANGO maxi dress, yesterday I posted my 10 favorite net-a-porter maxi dresses and also an outfit idea for my No. 1 favorite maxi the T ALEXANDER WANG and today I'm sharing with you guys another 3 ways to wear the same magnificent maxi dress, It's one of the most versatile pieces ever (ok, maybe I'm exaggerating a little hahaha who cares, this is my blog anyways).

Anywho...I hope you find this outfits inspirational. Let me know which one is your FAVORITE ONE!!! 




1. T ALEXANDER WANG classic jersey tank dress
2. RICK OWENS long fine-knit cotton cardigan
3. PROENZA SCHOULER PS1medium leather satchel
4. FIORENTINI & BAKER elbo bronx studded brushed leather
5. YVES SAINT LAURENT leopard-print muslin scarf
6. ISABEL MARANT out of Africa shell and stone earrings
7. ISABEL MARANT set of two bracelets.
8. RAY-BAN mirrored aviator metal sunglasses




1. T ALEXANDER WANG classic jersey tank dress
2. MARC BY MARC JACOBS brass charm necklace
3. CHLOÉ leather and canvas platform espadrilles
4. DIANE VON FURSTENBERG Sara striped canvas tote
5. DONNA KARAN oversized knitted cotton-blend cardigan
6. MARC BY MARC JACOBS marc brass script ring
7. CHAN LU sterling silver labradorite leather bracelet




1. T ALEXANDER WANG classic jersey tank dress
2. LANVIN knitted cotton-blend cardigan
3. DKNY destin python-effect washed leather
4. MARC BY MARC JACOBS Natasha leather cross-body bag
5. ISABEL MARANT brass charm necklace
6. KENETH JAY LANE ser of five 22-karat gold-plated enamel bangles
7. CUTLER AND GROSS D frame acetate sunglasses





Pin It

No comments: