Wednesday, December 26, 2012

LITTLE MISS RED ROMANTIC PUNK

Ok! I'm back in business and noooo I wasn't abducted by aliens, I just took some time off from everything for a few days (ok, maybe more than a few). Sometimes it's strictly necessary. I went to Miami for a week and ended up staying for 20 beautiful days. I wanted to spend my birthday in Miami with family and friends (December 21st the day the world was supposed to end). The night before my birthday we went to Spris of Coral Gables where I blew my birthday candles with the family. Then on Friday we had dinner at Wynwood Kitchen & Bar and after dinner we went to Cafeina Wynwood Lounge just around the corner for a little after party. I have to say I had a lot of fun. Every time I go to Miami I have the most wonderful time and every time I come back I feel disoriented. But anyhow... enough thinking about Miami and let's concentrate on a little work (just a little, it's still December).

I know that Tuesday is our Little Miss Red Fashion Adventures day but since yesterday was Christmas and I was being a complete bum I decided to leave it for today. Here's my Little Miss Red Romantic Punk look. We all know that spikes and studs have been one of this year's most popular trends. Everywhere you go you see spikes on everything, so of course I had to create a post that included them (expect more because I bought a couple of shoes with spikes that I plan to wear on future posts). Something I love to do to create interesting looks is mixing styles. Feminine with masculine, classic with artsy, and this time is romantic with a little punk. Adding a little punk to this outfits helps tone down the girlieness of the look making it more interesting and fun. 

(Spanish version)

Ok! Estoy de vuelta y nooo no fui secuestrada por extraterrestres, solo tomé unas vacaciones por unos cuantos días (ok, quizás más de unos cuantos). Algunas veces es estrictamente necesario. Fui a Miami por una semana y terminé quedandome 20 días. Quería pasar mi cumpleaños en Miami con familia y amigos (21 de Diciembre el día que supuestamente acabaría el mundo). La noche anterior a mi cumpleaños fuimos a Spris de Coral Gables en donde soplé mis velitas de cumpleaños. Luego el viernes cenamos en Wynwood Kitchen & Bar y después de cenar nos fuimos a Cafeina Wynwood Lounge a la vuelta de la esquina para un pequeño after party. Me divertí mucho. Siempre que voy a Miami la paso lindo y cada vez que vuelvo me siento desorientada. Pero bueno... basta de pensar en Miami y concentrémonos en un poco de trabajo (solo un poco, todavía es diciembre).

Yo sé que los martes es día de Little Miss Red Fashion Adventures pero como ayer fue navidad y estaba siendo una total vaga decidí dejarlo para hoy. Aquí les tengo Little Miss Red Romantic Punk. Todos sabemos que las púas y los ataches han sido una de las tendencias más populares del año. Por donde vas puedes verlas en todo, por lo que era obvio que tenía que crear un post que las incluyera (esperen más porque compré un par de zapatos con púas y planeo usarlos en futuros posts). Algo que amo hacer es crear looks interesantes mezclando estilos. Femenino con masculino, clásico con artístico y en esta ocasión romántico con un poco de punk. Añadirle un toque de punk a este look ayuda a bajarle un poco lo niña haciéndolo más interesante y divertido. 


PHOTOGRAPHY (FOTOGRAFÍA): Shanila Menendez shanilaphoto@gmail.com
HAIR & MAKEUP (CABELLO Y MAQUILLAJE): Fernanda Gomar mus_hus@yahoo.com
STYLING: Maria Cristina Acquaroni acquaronicristina@gmail.com

DRESS (VESTIDO): MNG
SHOES (ZAPATOS): Steve Madden
BRACELETS (BRAZALETES): Pull & Bear
EARRINGS (ARETES): Stradivarius
SUNGLASSES (GAFAS): Zara








Pin It

No comments: